- Polymath - Knowledgeable in a vast and ecclectic array of topics.
- Maverick - Standing out from whatever crowd I stand within.
- Joe-Above-Average - Well above average!
- Jack-of-All-Trades, Master-of-Some - More than you could expect.
- Very High-Functioning Aspergian - Autism on the very high-end - thus the superpowers.
I Am Not Normal. I have superpowers. So do you, but they're probably different than mine.
(By the way, there are no 'normal' people.)
Amongst many other projects, I am working on a video series based on the concept of
Finding the Greatness within NeuroDiversity.
Should "mental disabilities" really be treated like disabilities?
By the way, I am always looking for clients who could use a good brain. My specialty is Technology and Process Implementation. It's the best title I can come up with as my skills and knowledge are dynamic and ecclectic and your HR department probably doesn't have an accurate title for what I do. Just remember... I'm not normal. I am...
...Your True Maverick Extraordinaire
Sneak peek photos from my videos...
I am not a licensed professional in any way, shape or form. I never even went to college (thankfully)! I'm just a Well-Above-Average Joe who thinks he knows an awful lot about an awful lot and can do an awful lot about an awful lot. I like to share my thoughts with whoever will listen. Nothing on this site is to be taken as any sort of professional advice, but rather, as just my own opinion. If you choose to agree with me, then all responsibility rests on you... do your own research.
© 2012-14 Biddles McSquid. All Rights Reserved.